Outline for your day
Here's what happens:
We will meet you at Hanborough Station, which is just a 10 minute train ride from Oxford, or 1hr10min from London Paddington.
You will be collected in the fun and luxurious Cherry Red and Candy White VW Caravelle van and will be driven to off-the-beaten-track Cotswold locations throughout the day.
These locations will include a variety of villages, churches, small towns, lovely pubs, luxury farmshop and ancient monuments.
A sample day consists of the following:
- You will be met collect you from Hanborough train station, at 09.55.
- Broughton Castle Park and Chapel, stunningly beautiful parkland walk and then a visit to a rare example of a 14th Century private Chapel.
- Rollright Stones. A complex of megalithic monuments dating back to the Neolithic and Bronze Age.
- Daylesford Organic Farm Shop. A treat for the discerning shopper. Definitely a place to find goodies to back home with you.
-Lunch at a pretty country pub
- Minster Lovell Hall. The picturesque ruins of Minster Lovell Hall, a 15th century Oxfordshire manor house.
- Cotswold Secret Meadow - We return to our for a unique glimpse inside an English family home to freshen up, and then walk a very short distance to the meadow for afternoon tea.
- After tea, you will be driven back to the train station to catch your train to Oxford or London, usually the 16.17 train.